Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Musings

So...had a little bit of a break down and got overwhelmed by revisions and then couldn't think of anything too exciting for my Monday Musings.  So to give myself inspiration for the revisions, you all can see some of my visual inspirations for HOW TO DATE AN ALIEN.

Enjoy!

Peripheral countries of night I

081010groundcontroltomajortom

My biggest kodak moment

Solstice Lunar Eclipse 2010 (d)

cottonseed

My view of the Lunar Eclipse December 2010

airplane graveyard. mojave, ca. 1999.

Caterpillar in Disguise

Strike One

*All pictures are from Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. OMG - it's that little Doctor alien (pic 8)!! *faints then snaps awake* I'm ok, I'm alright - really. LOL. Just kidding around :D.
    These are great photos! I hope you have a wonderful day - maybe you could take the night off from revisions and enjoy a movie :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I hope they gave you the inspiration you need :)

    ReplyDelete

You should leave me a comment. It would probably make me smile and then I will probably comment back. Unless you are a spambot. Then I will probably just ignore you.