Monday, October 24, 2011

300 Followers? YES PLEASE.

I'm dangerously close to 300 followers, so when I get that far I will have a contest.

What will you win with this contest?

Oh...I guess you know maybe I could throw in an E-Arc of HOW TO DATE AN ALIEN.

But wait, THERE'S MORE.

You will also get the chance to have a character based of you in the second book of the series!

Oh, wait...you want more?

Okay, I GUESS I can throw in a query and first chapter critique for any writer that enters.

What do you have to do?

Spread the word for me to get 300 followers and I'll open up the contest to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should leave me a comment. It would probably make me smile and then I will probably comment back. Unless you are a spambot. Then I will probably just ignore you.