Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Third Annual No Kiss Blogfest!



Remember last year when you all fell in love with my awkward almost kiss?

No?

Okay...maybe you didn't...

Well I'm participating in the No Kiss Blogfest again this year anywhoo!

No Kiss Blogfest

January 1st is the day and I will be posting a little scene from my debut novel How to Date an Alien, so if you haven't read the book yet you should be excited for that!

Do you want to be a part of it, too?  Just go to the link above and sign up!

My FAVORITE scene in any novel is that almost kiss scene, so I look forward to reading yours!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a fun blogfest! And I did totally fall in love with THAT no kiss scene, I have to admit. I'm a fan, though not a huge one.

    ReplyDelete

You should leave me a comment. It would probably make me smile and then I will probably comment back. Unless you are a spambot. Then I will probably just ignore you.