Wednesday, February 29, 2012

If I were a character in Kiersten White's PARANORMALCY series...

Over here Kiersten White is having a contest for a signed ARC of the third book in her Paranormalcy trilogy.

I know, I know, it has been awhile since I've done some sort of contest thing, but I figured this one was perfect..

If I were in Kiersten White's Paranormalcy series, the paranormal character I would be is...

A unicorn!

You thought I would be an alien, didn't you?  There actually aren't any aliens in this series by Kiersten, but I actually do believe there are some hidden throughout the book. (Oh come on, like you didn't KNOW the gym teacher was from Venus!)

But since aliens are real, I would have to go with the paranormal unicorn. Why?

WHY THE HECK NOT?

They poop rainbows, their horns are the only thing that can kill an evil goblin, and they always have awesome hair.

What paranormal creature would you be? Did you KNOW that the gym teacher AND the History teacher are aliens?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should leave me a comment. It would probably make me smile and then I will probably comment back. Unless you are a spambot. Then I will probably just ignore you.