Monday, April 9, 2012

Show me your alien!



Do you love How to Date an Alien? Even if you don't, do you just own a copy and want to get your picture up in a collage on my new website?

All you have to do is take a picture of you with the book (either on your smart phone, ereader, or the paperback) and it will be added to a collage to go on the main screen of http://www.maganvernon.com/

If it makes at any better you get to be RIGHT next to Karen Amanda Hooper of Tangled Tides fame!

Show me your pictures! Just email them to authormagan@gmail.com, post them to my Facebook fan page, or Tweet them!

Can't wait to see yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should leave me a comment. It would probably make me smile and then I will probably comment back. Unless you are a spambot. Then I will probably just ignore you.