Friday, August 31, 2012

I'm buried here!

 
Hello!
 
I haven't been around this blog in a while and I apologize. Where have I been? Oh nowhere special just...
 
Training for a new job
 
Being Sick
 
Finishing Edits to Alien Book 3 before they are due to the editor
 
Working on another Alien novella
 
Potty training a toddler
 
So you know...no big deal, right? Yeah, obviously I'm kind of burnt out.
 
I will be participating in a blog hop on the 20th, but other than that this blog will be a little quiet until I can get some stuff done. Hugs and kisses.
 
Magan V.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there girl! We understand and it's worth it if we get to read book 3! :)

    ReplyDelete

You should leave me a comment. It would probably make me smile and then I will probably comment back. Unless you are a spambot. Then I will probably just ignore you.