Friday, November 9, 2012

How to Marry an Alien is coming!

First we learned How to Date an Alien...




Then we learned How to Break up with an Alien...



And this month It's time to learn How to Marry an Alien



I thought I'd try some wild idea and throw out on twitter that if this book had 100 people add it to their TBR pile on GoodReads I would release it this month. Guess what?

IT HAPPENED.
So now it will be released NOVEMBER 18TH!
To celebrate the release, for THREE WEEKS only, the first two books in the series will be discounted to only 99 cents on Amazon!

So head on over to Amazon and get some new alien books and then head over to GoodReads to make sure you add this book to your TBR pile!

And there will be special release day giveaways and a tour in January so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should leave me a comment. It would probably make me smile and then I will probably comment back. Unless you are a spambot. Then I will probably just ignore you.