Monday, April 15, 2013

Babies, Books, and a Break

First off, thank you everyone for an amazing release! The Only Exception hit the number one political book in three countries AND top 500 in Amazon UK!





Which makes me also pleased to announce that there will be a companion novel coming this fall!


I'm not giving away too many details yet, but it is NOT a sequel. It will still take place at Central College and Trey and Monica will make apperances, but it isn't their story.

But while I"m working on that, I also will be busy with someone else. I am having my second daughter on the 17th. Which means a lot of my free time for awhile is going to go...



Which is where the break comes in. I probably wont have as much time to post on here, Twitter, or Facebook, but I promise to try and be around as much as possible because I heart you all so much.






6 comments:

  1. LMAO! Love the GIFs. :)
    Yay for baby on the way. Enjoy your time with her.
    And congrats on such an awesome release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE congrats on the book success, Magan. Well-earned for sure.

    Congrats as well on expanding the family! #HeyGirl is going to make a great big sister. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your book darling! And I wish all the best for you, your baby and the rest of your family! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hеya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

    Feel free to visit my blog post - augenlasern

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article!
    It is the little changes that produce the largest changes.
    Thanks for sharing!

    my web-site cost of dental implants

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the baby! So far I've only read How To Date An Alien. Looking forward to the other books when I can afford them. Its funny when I was trying to picture Ace I thought of Adam Lambert too! sigh.LOL. He would make an awesome Elf too. Or the Goblin King in Labyrinth. Sorry I digress. Enjoy your new munchkin. Looking forward to seeing more of your books.

    ReplyDelete

You should leave me a comment. It would probably make me smile and then I will probably comment back. Unless you are a spambot. Then I will probably just ignore you.