Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Teaser Contest!

Have you seen all of those picture teasers all of Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook?

Ones like this...





I love them. Do you love them?

GOOD.

Then I have a contest for you. Starting Now and going through the next week, create one of these teasers and post to pinterest or on my facebook or Twitter page to be entered to win an eARC of The Only One.

**Make sure to tag me on any of these posts, so I can find it! If you don't want to put it on social media, you can email me at authormagan@gmail.com with the teaser and I'll post it for you!**

What would you make a picture of? I've already posted the first 30 pages of the book (links below to the excerpts) so choose any of your favorite passages and have fun with it!

By the end of next week (9/27) I will chose two (possibly more) winners to get an eARC of the entire book!

What are you waiting for? Make some John Boy hotness

Excerpt 1

Excerpt 2

Excerpt 3

Excerpt 4

Excerpt 5

Excerpt 6


No comments:

Post a Comment

You should leave me a comment. It would probably make me smile and then I will probably comment back. Unless you are a spambot. Then I will probably just ignore you.