Thursday, September 17, 2015

Random Musings From the PA


Hey there everyone!

For the past few Thursdays, Magan and I have been posting links for new releases...Well, Thursday kind of crept up on us this week, so we didn't get any together. That means that you are stuck with this post of randomness from me!

Magan has been pretty busy this last week. Her littles started a new school, she not only finished the last book in The My Paper Heart series, but she also finished the last novella in The Only series. I can't wait for A Paper Trail and These Paper Walls to release! If you are a fan of Libby and Blaine's story, then you are all in for a treat with these two books, especially These Paper Walls. I absolutely LOVE Blaines book! Alright, enough about Magan already!

Since some of you may not know me, I will tell you a little about myself. I'm a stay at home mom of two girls, Madelynn - 14 and Malerie- 12. I have been married to my husband for almost 15 years and we live in the same small town we both (and Magan) grew up in. I'm a homebody and I love writing, reading, music, and baking. I joined the Indie community about three years ago when I decided I wanted to write a book. Life happened...a lot... and I have yet to finish even one of three stories I have started. It takes time and patience and I know I will publish evenutally.

I have to say, I am thankful for the learning experience that Magan has offered me. In the last three months I have learned a lot of things that will be helpful for me when I get to the point of publishing. I'm enjoying interacting with her fans, meeting new people, and learning the business end of the author world. Magan and I get along very well, which is helpful when we are working together in two different states. She gets my ever-present sarcasm and I don't get offended when she threatens to cut me.

So that's about all I can think of for now. Magan and I have been discussing blog topics, so be on the look out for more posts from us.

Thanks for taking the time to read this mess! If anyone has any questions for me or Magan, leave them in the comments!

Have a great Thursday!

Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should leave me a comment. It would probably make me smile and then I will probably comment back. Unless you are a spambot. Then I will probably just ignore you.