Tuesday, July 20, 2010

TWEET FEST WINNERS

Well...

It wasn't the best thing that ever happened to contestdom, but I did get 100 followers and a whole 3 new blog followers!

But Tweet fest has ended and by random drawing from a basket at my desk we have our winners!

The winner of Glee soundtrack is:

JORDAN DEEN

The winner of an autographed copy of a Carrie Lofty book:

LYNSEY NEWTON

And for the grand prize of an autographed copy of The Chronicles of Casey V and a first chapter critique from author Laurie Larsen is *drum roll*

AMANDA CATHRYN


If you have won just DM on Twitter or send an e-mail to magan.vernon@gmail.com

Cheers everyone!

1 comment:

  1. WOO! Congrats everyone!

    And congrats on your Twitter followers, girlmance. :) Now we'll get your blog some publicity!

    ReplyDelete

You should leave me a comment. It would probably make me smile and then I will probably comment back. Unless you are a spambot. Then I will probably just ignore you.