Friday, November 12, 2010

Fangirl Friday





That’s right the Fangirl wants YOU.

For what you may ask?  I’m not a published author or agent (or maybe I am?)  You don’t need to be published to be a Fangirl you just have to REALLY like something!  Are you really excited by a new author’s book?  Maybe even a style of writing?  Heck maybe you just want to promote yourself and you are a clay pot maker from Boring, Idaho!  Either way I want your Fangirlness!

So what do you need to do?

Send me your blog post!  I want to know what has you Fangirling (or heck even Fanboying) out!

I do have some rules though, not many, but I need to have them.

1.)     No blatant bashing.  Yes, I’ve alluded to some books or movies that I don’t like, but you can’t blatantly say “this is a piece of crap!”
2.)    You can talk about controversial topics, but just realize that it can get heated.  I have talked about homophobia and gay bullying repeatedly and you do have to realize that others may have strong opinions on those topics and just be aware.
3.)    You CAN promote yourself or your own book.  I’m fine with that, give me some options.
4.)    It doesn’t have to be about books, just anything that has you jazzed.
5.)    Please keep swearing to a minimum.  Just a personal preference, but it bothers me…
6.)    Please include a short bio of yourself and a link to your blog or website.  If you want to include a picture, that’s fine, if you don’t then that’s fine too!
7.)    All blog posts will be e-mailed to magan.vernon@gmail.com and will have to be approved before posting.  If I say it’s a go without any questioning material then I will give you the Friday day that it’s posted.


Happy Blogging everyone and I look forward to reading what you have to say!

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun with my Fangirl Friday interview! Totally loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete

You should leave me a comment. It would probably make me smile and then I will probably comment back. Unless you are a spambot. Then I will probably just ignore you.