Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I should blog

My life got crazy again and I even took a little vacation, so yeah...I need to catch up on blogging.

I really need something interesting to say, soooo how about I just do a random list?  Yes?


1.)  I gave up on my dystopian novel since I figure that there is a lot of dystopian novels out there and don't want to copy anyone else's work.  After watching an episode of taboo I decided to try another Science Fiction novel.  I'm writing it from two points of view (male and female) and the first ten pages might be crap, but hey at least they are done.

2.)  Still querying How to Date an Alien...annddddd that's all I have to say about that one, but hey maybe someone will offer representation soon?

3.)  I am currently reading The Disunited States of America by Harry Turtledove and it's really interesting

4.)  My daughter turns 2 months on Monday...I'm old.

5.) I go back to work on the 15th, but I'm hoping to be able to keep up with writing, blogging, and my little girl.

6.)  I should really come up with a new blog schedule

7.)  How about a blog fest?

8.)  I'm going to eat Yogurt pretzels and take a nap

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Back! We all need mini vacations once and a while. (BTW, you're not old.). I'm still crossing my fingers for How to Date an Alien! And congrats on writing your first 10 pages of your WIP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm...Yogurt pretzels. I'm also working on a YA science fiction with two points of view, and I'm loving it. I hope querying goes well for you! I'm currently in the trenches as well and I have a mini panic attack every time I see I have an email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing better than me and
    I haven't had the baby yet:/

    ReplyDelete

You should leave me a comment. It would probably make me smile and then I will probably comment back. Unless you are a spambot. Then I will probably just ignore you.