Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cast for How to Break up with an Alien





Since I've given you all my dream cast for How to Date an Alien you probably want to see who I envision to take on some parts for How to Break up with an Alien? I thought you'd never ask!




Gemma played by Maiara Walsh











  Brad Gage played by  Devon Bostick


  Simone played by Deborah Ann Woll



Sean Michael Cunningham Actor Sean Michael Cunningham attends the premiere Of Walt Disney Pictures' "Secretariat" at the El Capitan Theatre on September 30, 2010 in Hollywood, California.  Brody played by Sean Michael Cunnhingham

 Alex's Mom (Wendy) played by Laura Linney

  Alex's stepdad (Brian) played by Evan Handler

  Monte played by Adam Levine (I just wanted to use this picture...

  Jen played by Madison Riley

  Malcolm played by Dayo Okeniyi


  Justin played by Rubert Grint
  Rachel played by Emily Osment




Is this who you pictured as the cast? Anyone else you wonder who I pictured? Anyone you pictured differently?

1 comment:

  1. Wha??? Not Raphael Sbarge for Brian???

    And poor Rupert - what a picture to be caught in! LOL. I think you would have done better posting one of his pictures from Harry Potter. :)

    ReplyDelete

You should leave me a comment. It would probably make me smile and then I will probably comment back. Unless you are a spambot. Then I will probably just ignore you.