Saturday, March 28, 2015

I'mmmmm back

I feel like it's been forever since I've posted and I've missed blogging.

LIKE SUPER MISSED IT.

I don't even know if anyone is reading this.

ARE YOU READING THIS?

Well if you are, I wanted to let you know that there is more coming and even a weekly schedule!


Monday - Magan's Musings. I'll talk about all things. It could be books. It could be publishing. Any number of things really.

Wednesday - Weight Watchers Wednesday. Sorry if you don't want to hear about my weight loss journey, but if you do, here is where I'll talk about my journey to getting fit.

Writerly Wednesday- When not talking about weight loss, I'll also share sneak previews of my writings and talk about all things books!

Fangirl Friday - I'll go back to my old fangirl interviews and this is where I'll recap new releases and all things books.

There will also be random other posts (book reviews, new releases from my friends, etc), but this will kind of give you an idea.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should leave me a comment. It would probably make me smile and then I will probably comment back. Unless you are a spambot. Then I will probably just ignore you.