Thursday, December 31, 2015

The end of one chapter and the start of another.

2015 is almost over



Closing one chapter and starting another.


2015 was a crazy year for me. As I blogged about before, I was ready to quit writing. I was ready to just go back to work and step away from it all.


Obviously that didn't happen.


If there was one thing I learned in 2015, it was that being positive is the most important thing you can do.


I was always looking at the negative, complaining when I could, ranting, putting it all out there on social media.


And I realized that nobody really likes that person and I didn't even like myself.


It took another cross country move and two back-to-back book releases for me to realize that.


2015 was the year that Magan realized she was a bitch and had to remedy that.


2016 is going to be the year of positive town!


I wont complain about my wrists hurting from carpal tunnel or if I have a slow month. Instead I'll look at what I've already accomplished and how to boost the next release.


In 2015 I published The Only Way and ended the My Paper Heart series with A Paper Trail and These Paper Walls. We also saw the beginning of the Forever Sweet series.


In 2016, the last four books in the Forever Sweet series will be out, along with the start to the Friendship, Texas series, the end of The Only series, annnnnd two big surprises that will be revealed later.


I'm trying to be positive and write more, buuuuut my space bar is sticking and it may need to be cleaned. My kids also threw play doh at me.


Have a great new year, people. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should leave me a comment. It would probably make me smile and then I will probably comment back. Unless you are a spambot. Then I will probably just ignore you.