Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sorry for not updating!

Okay, sorry it's been awhile. I have the following things going on:

1.) 25 days till my wedding
2.) Applying for new jobs
3.) Working on a new project at work
4.) 30,000 words into a new work in progress
5.) Lots and lots of traveling.

Plus my internet has been on the fritz so I've been busy.

For those of you who didn't know I have won Mandy' Hubbard's mega contest! http://www.mandyhubbard.com/

We will be having a lovely chat sometime about why my mother never got me a Ken doll and how that's what I really wanted to win instead of a phone call from an auther/agent.

Okay truth be told I'm super stoked. We have exchanged a couple of e-mails back and forth and I think she's super cool an don't tell anyone, but I plan on querying her some day as an agent (shhhhhh!)

I will also have some interviews coming up (Hey if you have a geek to glam story I'm all ears!) and (drum roll please)...

I will be having a contest!

When I get to 100 followers on Twitter or 50 followers on this blog (whichever comes first) I will be having a massive give away!

With what may you ask? Oh just you wait...

(Really meaning that it's been simmering in my head and I'll be calling in some favors.)

So yes, pimp out the blog, pimp out my twitter and if you're really lucky I may even someday talk about my new WIP that contains: emo boys, catholic school girls, and lemons :)

1 comment:

You should leave me a comment. It would probably make me smile and then I will probably comment back. Unless you are a spambot. Then I will probably just ignore you.